Thursday, December 22, 2011

Scoring All of Your Toiletries for Under $30!

Celebrating the holidays currently, and forgive me -- but I'm linking to an old article I wrote for All Over Albany back in '09 on how to stock your bathroom for under $30.  (Still rings just as true today; the Dollar Tree is one of my favorite stores ever, and you gotta love consistent price points!)  If you're looking for ways to recover from the Christmas bills, do yourself a favor and start buying as many things as possible at your local DT.  You'd be surprised how quickly and easily the savings on all of the little things that make a household run can add up!

Once the weekend's over, I'll be posting a second ode to my everlasting love affair with the Dollar Tree.  This time, it'll address how any business can save money on all of the office basics by buying in bulk from my favorite nationwide retailer.  Happy Hanukkah/Merry Christmas/etc!  :)

No comments: